step by step

the journey of my life continues with a lots of new things and new experienceS...
environment around me is very2 give effects to me...

today...
i and some my friends wake up early...
with one things...
important things...
and it is all about visa....

actually our visa has expired on 31st december 2009...
and it is too late to us to renew it...
it must be renew b4 2 weeks after expired...
but it was more than 2 weeks now..

so, the only sol''n
we all must go to safaroh ( embassy)
to get the letter from the embassy
for renewing the visa without
punishment from the immigration....

and for that...
we must skip our class for today ONLY..
is was so sad...
bcoz every lecture is so important...

it is about today...
wish my success to be a muslim dr. soon...
lets we make our Islam in a higher position in the WORLD!!!
AMEEN

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.