cerita "My First Year"

Alhamdulillah..
i have finished my first year as the medical student in Tanta University, Egypt.

from the beginning,
when i step up in this field,
i have a high determination to score in my first year...

it is my responsibilities to score in my first year in order to get the JPA.
my parents always told me that when we are getting better in our studies,
we will get the profit from it.

it is hard to fullfill our time to study a lot,
maybe some people thinks that study is not important to their life,
boring, tired to study?
oh no..

but believe with me...
ur tired, boring and what ever negative thinking u are,
knowledge is important in our future...

u get tired just for a while..
maybe 3 years, 5 years and 6 years.
but u get "profits" for a long time...

thinks about our future...
when we are getting married...
and get a child..
how we can to give effort with it??

by the way of study, we get that knowledge..
and that knowledge we will apply it in our career soon..
and from the career we get soon,
we can effort our family soon..

we are getting older and older...
just be matured.
thinks more and more...

see u at the top!

ma assalamah

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.