2 injection in one day?? WTH!

today..
with the full of hope...
i think my body has a great antibody of hepatitis B...

so,
last monday the Dr. have take my blood to test whether
my blood have the antibody of hepatitis B
or not...

then result is

last morning..
the Dr. called my dad..
he told that i have zero percent of that antibody..
he ask my dad to advice me to take the injection today!

it suck dude!!
why?!
becoz,
last monday i have took my influenza antibody..
and its pain until now.
then, the Dr. ask me to take two more injection!

i have no choice...
i must take it...
huh....

looking at the jarum.......
make me trauma again.....
hohoho...

the Dr. inject onto both my arm...
so, total injection for 2 days is 3 injection!
after that...

i get the fever!!!!
and the pain become double, double and double!!...
i cannot sleep very well!
ohhhh God...
please make me strong!

i hope this pain will cease immediately...

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.