Alhamdulillah...thank you ya ALLAH

for a week i think about my two offers..
which is alexandria or tanta university
i have get my last decision at last..

my decision was Tanta University...
i have pray solat sunat..
and recite more DOA...
and at last my heart say " go to TANTA"

before this...
when i talk about how wonderful of alexandria it is to my dad...
he look liitle bit happy..
but i can see deep into his heart that he was sad...

he say..
hmm. if we go to alexandria..
how much cost that i have top up..
the cost is too much expensive..
my dad have paid to Medic Mesir about 14 thousand ringgit
and if angah go to Alexandria under QAS agency we must pay about 46 thousand ringgit more..
and the Medic Mesir agency will get the money just for free..

i think about my dad feeling..
his money..
he work not just for me..
for his family too..
and for his own self...

and i with my satu tekad!!! to go to TANTA.!!
i hope this is my last decision...
and the best ever my life!
InsyaAllah.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.